1. MEDPACE CRA 채용공고
MEDPACE에서는 사세 확장에 따라 아래와 같이 CRA를 채용합니다.
MEDPACE 는 미국에 설립된 Global CRO로 본사는 미국 Cincinnati에 있으며 North/south America, Europe, Asia, The Middle East, Australia, Africa 대부분의 국가에 지사를 두고 있습니다.
MEDPACE 한국 지사는 2012년 한국에 설립 된 이후 현재까지 다양한 영역에서 Global 과제들을 전문적으로 수행하고 있습니다. 입사 시 직원들에게 충분한 training 기간을 통해 업무와 회사생활에 적응 할 수 있도록 지원하고 있으며, work& life balance를 통해 직원과 회사가 상생하는 것을 지향하고 있습니다.
관심 있는 여러분의 많은 지원을 바랍니다.
Experienced Clinical Research Associate - Joining bonus of up to $7,500,000 KRW
* Verify that the rights and well-being of subjects are protected, the reported trial data are accurate, complete, and verifiable from source documents, and the conduct of the trial is in compliance with the currently approved protocol/amendment(s), GCP, and applicable regulatory requirement(s);
* Ensure site compliance while conducting qualification, study initiation, routine monitoring, and study site close-out visits for research sites according to Medpace/Sponsor Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
* Serve as the primary resource to the clinical investigator and site staff;
* Maintain close collaboration, interaction, and effective working relationships with Medpace internal cross-functional teams; and
* Ensure quality completion of visit reports, follow-up letters, and maintenance of study-related databases and ClinTrak ® Monitoring Portal.
* Bachelor's degree in a health or science related field and with at least 1.5 to 5 years of experience in clinical monitoring;
* Joining bonuses of up to $7,500,000 KRW may be available for qualified candidates who join the team;
* Comprehensive knowledge of practices and procedures relating to all clinical monitoring visit types, including practical application of this knowledge;
* Demonstrated ability to act as a Lead CRA (as applicable);
Act as a resource for new CRAs and ability to facilitate training and serve as a mentor for new CRAs; and
* Implements new ideas/solutions, without prompting, within their authority.
Clinical Research Associate - Entry
* Conduct qualification, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites in compliance with the approved protocol;
* Communication with the medical site staff including coordinators, clinical research physicians and their site staff;
* Verifying adequate investigator qualifications, training and resources, including facilities, laboratories, equipment, and staff;
* Medical record and research source documentation verification against case report form data, including informing the site staff of any entry errors, ensuring good documentation practices are being adhered to and communicating protocol deviations appropriately per SOPs, GCP and applicable regulatory requirements;
* Verification that the investigator is enrolling only eligible subjects;
Regulatory document review;
* Investigational product/drug accountability and inventory;
* Verification and review of adverse events, serious adverse events, concomitant medications and corresponding illnesses to confirm accurate data reporting in accordance with the protocol;
* Assessing the clinical research site’s patient recruitment and retention success and offering suggestions for improvement; and
* Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters, which includes providing summaries of the significant findings, deviations, deficiencies, and recommended actions to secure compliance.
* Bachelor's degree in a health or science related field;
* Willing to travel approximately 60-80% to locations nationwide is required, or less if remote/virtual visits;
* Strong communication and presentation skills; and
* Must be detail-oriented and efficient in time management.
2. 근무지: 서울 중구 을지로5길 19 페럼타워 (2호선 을지로 입구역)
3. 지원방법 및 문의사항: Email(M.LauMeiSze@Medpace.com) 로 영문이력서 (MS Word or PDF) 발송