Currently we are hiring different levels of CRAs at our Korea team.
Position : Clinical Research Associate I, II, Snr
• Working within a highly qualified team you will identify, select, initiate and close-out investigational sites for clinical studies in phases II–III ensuring that applicable regulations and principles of ICG-GCP are adhered to.
• Working independently and proactively to coordinate all necessary activities required to set up and monitor a study, completing accurate study status reports and maintaining study documentation.
• Submission of protocol, consent documents for ethics/IRB approval and assist in preparing regulatory submissions as requested.
• Participate in preparing and reviewing study documentation and feasibility studies for new proposals as required.
• Managing sponsor generated queries efficiently and responsible for study cost effectiveness.
• Dependent on level of experience you may assist in training and mentoring less experienced CRA’s and/or manage CRA’s working on international projects.
- 1+ years of experience in site monitoring
- Preferred monitoring experience in phase I~III trials as CRA
- Knowledge of ICG GCP guidelines and expertise to review and evaluate medical data
- Good command of English as well as the local language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal enabling you to deal with queries in a timely manner
- Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines within a pressurized environment
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office
- Must be available to travel international and domestic at least 60% fly
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, nursing, science, or equivalent
* 모든 포지션은 국가등록 장애인을 우대 채용합니다.
◉ 근무지: 서울, 2호선 역삼역 3번출구 도보 1분거리
- 근무형태: 정규직
- 급여: 면접시 협의 (Attractive Compensation & Benefits Package)
- 근무요일/시간: 월-금, 8시간/일 (Flexible working hours: 10:00~16:00 core time)
- 연차 : 첫 해 15일/년, 매년 1일씩 추가 최대 25일
- Sick Leave: 10일/년
- Life Events Leave : 3-7일/년
◉ 복리후생 :
- Wellness benefit allowance
- Group life & medical insurances
- Performance Incentive
- 경조사비 지원
◉ 전형절차: 서류전형 -> HR면접 -> 부서장 면접/임원면접
◉ 지원방법: 영문이력서를 Jennifer.email@example.com으로 송부
◉ 제출서류: 경력중심 영문이력서
-담당자 및 연락처: Jennifer Kim(김지연), Talent Acquisition Specialist