Company: Australian leading regional full-service Contract Research Organization (CRO).
The company provides clinical development services across all clinical trial phases and therapeutic areas including: feasibility assessments; ethics committee and regulatory submissions, data management, statistical analysis, medical monitoring, safety services, central lab services, report write-up to ICH requirements, project and vendor management.
As a project manager, you will be in a key position of responsibility within the company - directly accountable to our clients and executive management team as follows:
- Planning and delivery of company's contracted responsibilities for assigned clinical projects
- Client relationship management
- Leading the internal company project team across the region
- Managing the project budget, scope and project revenues
- Expert knowledge of the drug development process; clinical trial process, ICH GCP, local and international regulatory requirements;
- Previous project management experience in clinical trial management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team management skills
- Possess excellent risk management and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English and Korean
If you are interested in continuing your next career at a fast growing global CRO in Korea, please do not hesitate to apply now. Our specialized recruiter will reach you soon with details.