채용공고 게시판 이용안내
채용공고 게시를 원하시는 분들은 회원가입 후 자유롭게 이 게시판을 사용하실 수 있습니다.
[PPD] 피피디 CRA II/Sr.CRA 채용공고
PPD Korea 에서는 아래 포지션에 대해서 지원자를 모집하고 있습니다. 관심 있는 분들의 많은 지원 바랍니다.
지원방법 : 영문이력서(CV) email 발송 Dipika.Dip@ppdi.com / MiJin.Park@ppdi.com
PPD is aleading global contract research organization.
At PPD we are passionate, deliberate, and driven by ourpurpose - to improve health.
PPD’s Clinical Monitoring Team is made up ofmonitors with institutional knowledge, in-depth therapeutic experience, and robustoperational tools to help clients define and develop clinical programs,minimize delays, and execute high-quality, cost-efficient clinical studies.
The Clinical Research Associate II/Sr. Clinical Research Associate (CRA) ensuresthe highest quality review of data and effective interaction with study sites.They conduct on-site monitoring visits throughout the study to help our clientdeliver life-changing therapies to patients. The Sr. CRA also performs andcoordinates all aspects of the clinical monitoring and site management processin accordance with ICH Good Clinical Practices, FDA guidelines, localregulations and PPD Standard Operating Procedures.
- Conducts site visits to assess protocol and regulatory compliance and manages required documentation
- Responsible for ensuring that data will pass international quality assurance audits
- Represents PPD in the global medical research community and develops and maintains collaborative relationships with investigational sites and client company personnel
- May assist project manager or clinical team managers on assigned projects
Grow within the CRA career path to Sr CRA II or PCRA or develop into aline manager role. CRAs often transition to our client dedicated teams and tobecoming CTMs working alongside our Project Management team responsible forclinical deliverables on our studies.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the powerof being one team. It's not just talk - our award winning training programsspeak for themselves.
To learn how PPD can advance your career, apply now!
What To Expect Next
We look forward to receiving your application. Amember of our talent acquisition team will review your qualifications and ifinterested, you will be contacted for an interview.
Education and Experience:
- University degree in a science related field or a certified health care professional or equivalent certification/licensure from an appropriately accredited institution
- Previous experience as a clinical research monitor (comparable to 3+ years) that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Senior position
- Fluency in English and in the country's native language
- In some cases an equivalent combination of education, professional training, and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be considered
- Preferred with experience in global oncology / Vaccine Study
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective clinical monitoring skills
- Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge andmedical terminology
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of Good ClinicalPractices and applicable Standard Operating Procedures
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability tocommunicate effectively with medical personnel
- Strong customer focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Proven flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work in a team or independently as required
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office with the abilityto learn appropriate software
- Good English language and grammar skills
- Good presentation skills
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support andencourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where theycan thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements forthis role:
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours
- Able to work in non-traditional work environments
- Able to use and learn standard office equipment and technology withproficiency
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing andhandling multiple projects or activities
- May have exposure to potentially hazardous elements typically found inhealthcare or laboratory environments
- This role requires independent travel up to 80%, inclusive of travelingin automobiles, airplanes, and trains.
임금 체불사업주 명단 공지
Admin | 2019.10.26 | 추천 1 | 조회 10801
부산대학교한방병원(경남 양산 소재)에서 근무하실 연구코디네이터 선생님을 모집합니다.
namb**** | 조회 1076 2021.02.25 | 추천 0 |
[MEDPACE] CRA 채용공고
Medpace | 조회 4311 2020.09.15 | 추천 0 |
[씨엔알리서치] SSU팀 경력 SIS 채용
admin_ju | 조회 3835 2020.09.11 | 추천 0 |
[PRA Healthsciences] Manager of Clinical Operations (Line Manager) 채용 공고
admin_ju | 조회 3765 2020.09.11 | 추천 0 |
[시믹코리아] Medical Writing Leader 채용
admin_ju | 조회 3780 2020.09.11 | 추천 0 |
[시믹코리아] Senior Medical Writer 채용
admin_ju | 조회 3876 2020.09.11 | 추천 0 |
[시믹코리아] CRA(I, II, Sr.) 채용
admin_ju | 조회 3905 2020.09.11 | 추천 0 |
[씨엔알리서치] CO팀 경력 CRA 채용
admin_ju | 조회 3835 2020.09.11 | 추천 0 |
[씨엔알리서치] CTM팀 PL 채용
admin_ju | 조회 3735 2020.09.11 | 추천 0 |
[씨엔알리서치] LPS팀 PM 채용
admin_ju | 조회 3689 2020.09.11 | 추천 0 |
[Dt&SanoMedics] 각 부문별 채용 (MW/CRA/DM) (상시채용)
admin_ju | 조회 3837 2020.09.11 | 추천 0 |
[시지바이오] 의료기기 임상시험 CRA 담당자 채용
admin_ju | 조회 3737 2020.09.11 | 추천 0 |
[Syneos Health] SSU & CRA 채용
admin_ju | 조회 3886 2020.09.10 | 추천 0 |
㈜프로메디스 Medical Writer 모집 (신입,경력)
admin_ju | 조회 3815 2020.09.10 | 추천 0 |
[Parexel] CRA, SSU 채용 중
admin_ju | 조회 4024 2020.09.10 | 추천 0 |
[뷰노] CRA, MW 등 경력 담당자를 찾습니다
admin_ju | 조회 3808 2020.09.09 | 추천 0 |
(주)지씨씨엘, PM팀 임상시험 관리 경력직 모집(GC녹십자랩셀 자회사)(~2020.09.13)
admin_ju | 조회 3884 2020.09.09 | 추천 0 |
LSKSMO 채용공고 [서울지역]
admin_ju | 조회 4003 2020.09.09 | 추천 1 |
[BIOSUNTEK] 각 부문별 채용 공고(신입/경력: CRA, DM, STAT)
admin_ju | 조회 3987 2020.09.09 | 추천 0 |
[PSI CRO Korea] CRA I/II
admin_ju | 조회 3869 2020.09.09 | 추천 0 |